Email is the primary form of regular communication between NBCS and parents. Emails are sent via the NBCS Communicate email address to specific groups with important updates and information.
Our weekly newsletter is called Wavelength, and is sent to all parents and guardians on Monday mornings during term.
If families are not receiving regular emails from the school, please contact the School Office and we will ensure your details are recorded correctly.
Ways to contact staff
In addition to formal reports, scheduled meetings, and publications, parents and guardians may contact staff through a variety of other means. It is important to contact the appropriate member of staff relating to the matter at hand.
Contact is best initiated by email or letter. Communication should be through the following means:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be forwarded to the appropriate person
- Letter (in a sealed envelope)
- Note in your child’s Student Diary
- Appointment with the Class Teacher or Student Team Leader
- Phone message via the School Office on 02 9450 1311 – please note that a return call cannot be guaranteed on a particular day
Wavelength is the weekly email newsletter sent to parents and students on Mondays during term. Information includes upcoming events, feature articles, and useful resources. An archive of recent editions can be found in the Newsletter Archive (password protected).
NBCS uses Facebook and Twitter as additional ways for the community to connect with the school and stay up-to-date.